Campsite near Orange
Places not to be missed in Orange
Orange, in the Vaucluse, in the Paca region, is a city with a rich historical heritage that will delight all culture lovers.
With its ancient squares and its pretty, sun-drenched streets, the town of Orange offers a wealth of many interesting tour options.
Here are the must-see places to visit during your holiday in Orange:
- The Théâtre antique. This remnant of the Roman era is one of the best preserved in Europe.
- The imposing Arc de Triomphe at the entrance to the city of Orange.
- The Cathedral of Our Lady of Nazareth.
- The Musée d’Art et d’Histoire d’Orange (Museum of Art and History of Orange) where you can discover a rich collection of art objects retracing the history of Orange.
- The city’s public park is located on St. Eutrope’s hill, which offers an unbeatable panorama.
Top 5 things to do in Orange
Orange, located in the beautiful department of Vaucluse offers a multitude of activities to do with family or friends: cultural activities, sports, attractions, visits.
Here are the top 5 things to do in Orange:
- Famous classical music festival, the “Chorégies d’Orange , in the magnificent ancient theatre.
- The Orange market, every Thursday morning, is one of the most popular in Provence. The squares and alleys of the town centre are home to hundreds of stalls showcasing local crafts and produce.
- Orange Aeronautical Museum run by real enthusiasts.
- Visit to vineyards and wineries : Domaine de la Palud, Château Maucoil, or Alain Jaume’s vineyard.
- Sporting activities: you will be spoilt for choice between canoeing down the Ardèche and the Sorgue, walking or cycling, golf…
The campsite 20 minutes from Orange
The campsite is located near Orange, a 20 minute drive away.
From only 22.9 km from Orange, The campsite is the ideal location to visit Orange and all the attractions in the immediate vicinity.
Close to Orange, the campsite offers quality accommodation, facilities and services: Fully equipped mobile homes or pitches for tents, campers and caravans.
At your disposal, an aquatic area with swimming pool, jacuzzi, slide, or paddling pool for the youngest. Finally, services such as laundry, fridge rental, bread and pastries, snack bar… The campsite in Laudun-l’Ardoise is a privileged space near Orange for family holidays.